[Libreoffice-commits] .: writerfilter/source

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Wed Apr 18 05:19:19 PDT 2012

> does MSVC support something like #pragma GCC diagnostic warning "-Wfoo"
> to tell it not to WaE for some specific warning?

Sure. http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/tree/avmedia/source/win/framegrabber.cxx#n29
(just a random source file that showed up early in a git grep).

But I think the problem with the warning Caolán refers to might be
that it is generated by a template expansion, and can occur at lots of
places all around the code? I.e. it would not be enough to ignore the
warning when including the header in question. (Just guessing here.)

--tml