[PUSHED] Impress Help

Italo Vignoli italo.vignoli at quorum-pr.com
Wed Apr 18 06:11:57 PDT 2012

> I fixed it now and pushed, though in the future it would be wonderful if you
> could do a 'make helpcontent2' before sending the patch, so you'll see the
> errors yourself. ;-)

Hi Miklos, I would love to be as smart as a hacker, but I really wonder
what might happen when I run technical software such as Make.

I am not comfortable at all with the Terminal, and I miss the skills to
read and understand the output.

I will try to pay more attention to syntax highlighting, as I should
have catched the error from that, but I will always ask for a final
check of what I am doing code wise.

Italo Vignoli - italo at italovignoli.com
mob +39.348.5653829 - VoIP 5316436 at messagenet.it
skype italovignoli - gtalk italo.vignoli at gmail.com