namespace / typing thrash ...

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Wed Apr 18 09:09:06 PDT 2012

On Wednesday 18 of April 2012, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> On 04/17/2012 02:38 PM, Lubos Lunak wrote:
> >   But maybe gbuild could be changed to include target-specific LDFLAGS?
> > That way it'd be possible to build as 'make
> > sc_ucalc_LDFLAGS=-Wl,--strip-all' . Probably even Bjoern's --enable-debug
> > extension can do.
>
> But how would that help for the problem at hand?

 make gb_CppunitTest_sc_ucalc_LDFLAGS=-Wl,--strip-all

 and even with my change reverted, the unittest lib is still tiny, even if
libsc.so is a huge lib because of all the debuginfo  (well, relatively
speaking "tiny" of course, it'd still include the whole lib, but at least
stripped).

 Does somebody see a problem with this?

--
 Lubos Lunak