[patch] [fdo#42986] Presentations in Wide-screen

Rob Snelders rob at ertai.nl
Wed Apr 18 14:35:25 PDT 2012

Hi Ivan,

I have tested with removing the PAPER_SCREEN*.
It seems to work. The size indeed dissapears where the page-size of the
printer is mentioned.
I only saw that the handout-page is empty on the screen. It seems to
print however. Also without the patch applied it doesn't work here. But
my build is more then a week old so It could be fixed. It seems to be a
different error however.

--
Greetings,
Rob Snelders