[ANDROID-UI-PATCH] [REJECTED] Empty Junity android project

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Thu Apr 19 01:02:17 PDT 2012

I don't think it makes much sense to add such an *empty* unit test
project, which I assume was basically just created by clicking an
"create unit test project" (or whatever the wording might be) button
in Eclipse?

Let's get back to it when 1) there is something it would test, and 2)
it can actually be run automatically as a part of the build, as our
current unit tests. Can your "UI" thing be built programmatically?

When we eventually have some real Android Java-based stuff to build,
we obviously want to build it as part of a normal make (that targets
Android). Presumably that means such code would need to be built using
Ant, not Eclipse. (Although presumably one can easily start the build
of an Ant project in Eclipse, too?) My
android/experimental/DocumentLoader thing is not built as part of a
make, but it does use Ant to build, I have not used Eclipse with it at
all.

--tml