[PUSHED] PATCH: Remove unused code from editing

Vicente Rafael Estévez Vacas rafaestevez at yahoo.es
Mon Apr 23 23:21:57 PDT 2012

Thanks Caolan, I have not used a development environment and I have not noticed the lapse. I'm usually spoiled by working with Eclipse and automatically notify me of these errors. Did I correct it and send it back to?

Yeah right, I will confirm the terms of license LGPLv3 + / MPL + combination.

Sorry for my English.