Weird runtime error

Jean-Baptiste Faure jbf.faure at orange.fr
Mon Apr 23 06:35:10 PDT 2012

Hi,

Le 23/04/2012 15:12, Tomáš Chvátal a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> after finally making my tinderbox build and install lo I get this
> error when I try to launch any of the apps.
>
> scarabeus at arcarius: ~ $ lowriter
> 'com::sun::star::uno::DeploymentException'
>
> The problem here is that the install ended without any error, so I
> really have no idea what is missing there.

I had the same problem during the WE and this morning. Removing profile
directory did not solve the issue.

This afternoon I updated my copy of the master up to
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=f3480645bd444649491942c501ec679a46eb8d09
Now this error is gone.

Note: build ID has disappeared from about LibreOffice screen.

Best regards.
JBF