[Libreoffice-commits] .: 26 commits - avmedia/source basctl/source basic/source configure.in connectivity/source cppu/inc dbaccess/source distro-configs/LibreOfficeMacOSX.conf distro-configs/LibreOfficeWin32.conf distro-configs/LibreOfficeWin64.conf extensions/source fpicker/source pyuno/zipcore shell/source slideshow/source vcl/aqua vcl/inc

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Tue Apr 24 02:34:05 PDT 2012

On Tuesday 24 of April 2012, Tor Lillqvist wrote:

>     Hardcode cairo canvas off for Mac OS X and Windows
>
>     Do not depend on a distro-configs file to disable it. It is supposed
>     to be optional to pass a --with-distro option. Running a bare
>     ./autogen.sh is supposed to produce a working configuration.
> +if test $_os = Darwin -o $_os = WINNT; then
> +    if test "$enable_cairo_canvas" = yes; then
> +        AC_MSG_WARN([Overriding with -disable-cairo-canvas for this
> platform])

 Why is AC_MSG_ERROR not here? If somebody explicitly
passed --enable-cairo-canvas, they most probably do not want it simply
switched back. I mean, either the option is a mistake, in which case it
shouldn't be passed anyway, or they passed it for a reason, in which case
they should be told it's not making any effect.

--
 Lubos Lunak
 l.lunak at suse.cz