[Libreoffice-commits] .: writerfilter/source

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Tue Apr 24 07:31:16 PDT 2012

On Wed, 2012-04-18 at 18:15 +0200, Lubos Lunak wrote:
> On Wednesday 18 of April 2012, Caolán McNamara wrote:
> > We moved to using the compiler stl on windows as well. The compiler
> > provided "list" header on msvc 2008 itself triggers a warning, which is
> > a real pain for WaE.
>
>  What warning would that be? I do not see anything that seems relevant in
> tinderbox logs.

Hmm, odd. I had patched my msvc2008 express stl headers to get rid of it
locally. I no longer see it however when I restore the original. Not
sure if it was silenced somewhere along the way, or depends on some
build mode I just happened to be using at the time.

Googling on the terms in the patch (attached), it must have been...

'_Keep;' causes warning C4555 'expression has no effect; expected
expression with side-effect'.

e.g. last comment in
http://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStudio/feedback/details/99057/warning-c4548-in-stl-headers

C.