unused code

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 13:12:58 PDT 2012

Hi Caolan,

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 3:22 PM, Caolán McNamara <caolanm at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 2012-04-24 at 19:03 +0100, José Santiago Jiménez Sarmiento
>
> What bothers me about the unused GetNextVisPortion in editeng is that
> GetPrevVisPortion is not unused, and in
> EditView::SetSelection I wonder if the *second* GetPrevVisPortion should
> have been GetNextVisPortion all along.
>
> caolanm->kohei, I suppose you haven't picked up any insights during your
> editeng refactor ?

I haven't picked up on edit engine well enough to answer that question
comfortably.  Having said that, the second call indeed would make more
sense if it were GetNextVisPortion() just by the look of it.  Again,
I'm not an expert on this code yet so take my comment for what it's
worth....

FWIW it was already like that in 3.5.

Kohei