[Libreoffice][GSoC2012] Enhancing Impress svg export filter

Marco Cecchetti mrcekets at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 13:22:44 PDT 2012

On Tue, 24 Apr 2012 12:05:39 +0200, Thorsten Behrens
<thb at documentfoundation.org> wrote:

> Marco Cecchetti wrote:
>> About this last point I'd like to know if there is interest in
>> performing test on IE 10 that at present is supported only by
>> Windows 8.
>>
> If you have the means to do so - greatly appreciated.

I think of being able to set up a virtual machine with a Windows 8
Preview installed. :)

Btw, what is LibreOffice policy for rebasing a feature branch ?
Indeed on the git manual it is regarded as a bad approach because
people having not yet committed changes on the same feature branch
could hate you forever, anyway I'd should be the only one working
on my GSoC project branch, so I should be free to rebase once every
two weeks or a month, in order to avoid to incur into too annoying
merge conflicts.

-- Marco