[Libreoffice][GSoC2012] Enhancing Impress svg export filter

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Wed Apr 25 00:23:11 PDT 2012

Hi Marco,

On 2012-04-24 at 22:45 +0200, Thorsten Behrens wrote:

> > Btw, what is LibreOffice policy for rebasing a feature branch ?
> >
> I'd defer to Kendy here. :)

Oh - whatever works best for you :-)  Either just develop without
rebasing and rebase once before pushing to master, or create
feature/branch2 that contains the rebased stuff, and remove the
feature/branch on the server, or merge from master from time to time,
and rebase once before merging to master, to cleanup the history.

There's of course a possibility to just push to master, and not to use a
feature branch at all :-) [my preferred, as it gets testing early].

As you can see, we prefer linear history without merges, so if you
really want to use a feature branch, I think the first 2 are the
safest / most convenient to achieve linear history.

Regards,
Kendy