distro-configs files, autogen.sh options, defaults etc

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Wed Apr 25 12:20:22 PDT 2012

On 04/25/2012 05:05 PM, Lubos Lunak wrote:
>   The choice has already been made, and it's whatever we ship as our internal

...more or less intensively patched...

> copies.

(At least, this was a real problem in the past, when people thought they
could replace LO's -- or, back then, OOo's rather -- copies with stock
instances, where the former often had specific fixes that either -- for
whatever reason -- where not upstreamed at all, or nobody had bothered
to actually do a proper version check for in configure.  I would hope
this has improved over time, though.)

Stephan