No subject

Sat Apr 28 07:14:29 PDT 2012

Currently if an artist wishes to do some icon theming they have to run some
scripts when they save an image to re-pack (by zipping) their icon theme of
interest, and then re-start LibreOffice. That is a bit of a pain.

It would be lovely if the icon loading code could support a look-aside
directory tree beside the icon-theme, and preferentially load from there if=
 it
is present.