Convert documents to follow the doxygen standard

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Wed Aug 1 07:40:59 PDT 2012

Hi Norah,

On 2012-08-01 at 07:04 +0000, Gerrit wrote:

> Norah A. Abanumay  has abandoned this change.

Not sure if you intended to throw the patch away completely ;-)  I have
manually edited that to fit the needs, and pushed that, thank you a lot
for the patch!  Please see here what went in:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=15a79a36b129d51972c02992248eae88715ddccf

Can you please send a license statement to this list, stating that your
work may be licensed under the dual MPL / LGPLv3+ license?  I do not see
you here:

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Developers

Regarding the commits, I recommend you to do

git log -p

before each push [to gerrit or elsewhere], and fix any problems that you
can see there yourself [because you can be sure the others will see the
same problems too ;-)].  Before you push, you can for example just edit
the file in question (eg. a.cxx), and do 'git commit --amend a.cxx' -
that will fix the commit immediately.

BTW, there is probably something wrong with your editor, because it
added the executable bit to the files (which is wrong).  Also please do
not use google translate to translate the German comments, there are
German-speaking volunteers around who are willing to provide the
translations, no need for the machine translating :-)

Looking forward to more patches, it is great to see the correct
annotation of the comments coming in!

All the best,
Kendy