Static src analysis of LibreOffice

John Smith lbalbalba at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 04:58:21 PDT 2012

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 1:00 PM, Michael Meeks <michael.meeks at suse.com> wrote:

>         I guess we'd want to do that build regularly; perhaps doing some
> tweaking to make it part of Lubos' clang / tinderbox build might be a
> good long-term solution ?

Hrm. On second thought, maybe we should wait to see if the reports are
actually investigated first, before we start working on a more
permanent and regularly updated system ? Permanent updated exports
arent really useful if nobody takes the time to investigate.

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 1:28 PM, Olivier Hallot
<olivier.hallot at documentfoundation.org> wrote:

> Like unusedcode.easy, your file could be placed in the git tree root and
> updated periodically.

Well it's not a single file: it's 2 directories filled with annotated
source files. Also, all of it's HTML, so a web server would seem like
a more fitting solution for storing the reports.

Just my 2$

Regards,

John Smith