[GSOC-UPDATE](03.08) Impress Remote

Andrzej J. R. Hunt andrzej at ahunt.org
Sat Aug 4 02:36:04 PDT 2012

Hi everyone,

A slightly delayed status update of yesterday:
- Implemented the server selection screen.
- Added server caching and deletion to the backend.
- rebased onto master

The last item is still causing some issues (not commited yet..) --
intially I tried a debug build, but this failed on the bridgetest in
testtools -- this appears to be something to do with recently released
distros, which someone else has also been experiencing. (I'm doing a
separate build from master to look into this -- not using --enable-debug
circumvents the issue). My build is now failing because of a missing
libxml/tree.h which is included in xmlsec/base64.h, which one of my
files uses, i.e. I'm now onto fixing my code to work with master.

Assuming I get this into master, I should be able to complete the code
for pairing next week., and will then probably start publishing compiled
.apk files for testing.

Cheers,

Andrzej