[PUSHED-3-6] Re: [REVIEW-3-6] fix for fdo#53010, use correct length for string

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Sun Aug 5 03:44:10 PDT 2012

On Sunday 05 of August 2012, Markus Mohrhard wrote:
> Hey,
>
> [1] fixes the problem with the "is between" conditional format. The
> problem was that I missed one character when I calculated the string
> length which prevented the import of the values/formulas.

 Pushed. Note that, as I already said in a reply to the master commit before
noticing this mail, it's much better to simply write strlen( "foo" ). It'll
get optimized away and not only that's more likely to get the number right,
but here it's also completely non-obvious that the number has to be length +
1.

--
 Lubos Lunak
 l.lunak at suse.cz