[marc at marcpare.com: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Ubuntu Developer Summit]

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Sun Aug 5 06:54:46 PDT 2012

Hi there,

Marc wrote:
> Le 2012-07-30 14:52, leif a écrit :
> > Hi,
> > Does anyone plan to speak at the Ubuntu Developer Summit in Copenhagen
> > later this year?
> > http://uds.ubuntu.com/
> >
> > I'm not a developer so I think someone with blood type C++ should hold
> > the flag ;-)
> >
> > Otherwise I plan to participate in the summit - just to stay up to date.
> I have added this to the LibreOffice events calendar. Could I add you
>
> as the LibreOffice contact person for this event seeing as you are
> attending? Do you think there are any events during the summit where
> LibreOffice could make its presence known?

So while UDS is not at all a C++ hacker only conference, of course I might be
interested in meeting lots of LibreOffice hackers there. As it is rumoured that
not too few live in that little town called Hamburg which isnt too far from
Copenhagen, feel free to join (or even register your own session as per
http://www.jonobacon.org/2009/11/04/start-your-uds-blueprint-registering-engines/)

Best,

Bjoern