[GSOC-UPDATE](03.08) Impress Remote

Michael Stahl mstahl at redhat.com
Mon Aug 6 02:21:52 PDT 2012

On 04/08/12 15:51, Andrzej J. R. Hunt wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> Everything now builds, courtesy of adding the following to the correct
> build file:
> $(eval $(call gb_Library_use_externals,sd,\
>   libxml2 \
> ))
>
> I'm not entirely sure why this should be done when I'm not using libxml
> directly -- I'm going to try and look for what has changed in master on
> Monday.
>
> On 08/04/2012 11:36 AM, Andrzej J. R. Hunt wrote:

>> My build is now failing because
>> of a missing libxml/tree.h which is included in xmlsec/base64.h, which
>> one of my files uses, i.e. I'm now onto fixing my code to work with
>> master.

there is a Base64 implementation in sax/tools/converter.hxx
(encodeBase64,decodeBase64) that you can use without adding external
dependencies to sd (assuming that you want to add it to core office code
and not something stand-alone running on a phone).

libxmlsec headers depend on libxml2 so if you use the first you have to
use the latter as well, anything else may happen to work on some systems
by accident.