[GSOC-UPDATE](06.08) Impress Remote

Andrzej J. R. Hunt andrzej at ahunt.org
Mon Aug 6 12:48:51 PDT 2012

Hi everyone,

Today's latest:
- Merged into master (thanks to Michael Meeks who did the final merging).
- Fixed to compile and link on Windows (thanks to Michael Stahl who did
this) -- please note the code is untested and may not work under windows.*
- Some tidy up of various code, including refactoring of code previously
requring c++0x.
- Started setting up a build environment on windows for testing there
(will be especially important once I get to writing bluetooth code since
that will require platform specific implementations).

Michael Stahl has discovered that a unit test deadlocks on Windows --
I'm currently looking into why that occurs.

Cheers,
Andrzej