notice: module dictionaries converted to gbuild

David Tardon dtardon at redhat.com
Tue Aug 7 11:25:25 PDT 2012

Hi all,

this is just an announce that I have converted dictionaries to gbuild on
branch feature/gbuild_dictionaries. I am not looking for testers this
time, because there is no platform-dependent stuff there :-) I am just
going to run a couple more rebuilds to ensure there are no missing deps
and then push it into master.

When testing the conversion--I wrote a script to compare the old and new
content of all the dictionaries--I have identified several files that
have not been packed into the extensions previously and I wonder if
perhaps they should be. Anyone has any opinion? The list is here:

dictionaries/da_DK/README_th_en-US.txt
dictionaries/da_DK/th_desc_da_DK.txt
dictionaries/da_DK/th_desc_en_US.txt
dictionaries/de/COPYING_LGPL_v2.0.txt