Help Locating Base Code

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Wed Aug 8 23:49:41 PDT 2012

Hi Joel,

Joel Madero píše v St 08. 08. 2012 v 18:35 -0700:

> Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately every time I run "run" and get into
> database I get a segfault in gdb.

> [Switching to Thread 0x7fffc2d06700 (LWP 4977)]

To see where it crashed, do 'bt' in gdb - that will show you backtrace
of the crash.  If it looks unrelated, do 'thread apply all bt' which
will show backtrace of all threads.

> Not sure why. Also mine looks nothing like Lionel's did when he ran gdb.
> Mine looks more like this:

After issuing 'bt' (Lionel's "and look at the backtrace"), you should
see something similar to Lionel's output :-)

All the best,
Kendy