[PUSHED] fdo#49750 Search Findbar's History

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Thu Aug 9 02:44:26 PDT 2012

Hi Tamas, Miklos,

Miklos Vajna píše v Čt 09. 08. 2012 v 09:36 +0200:

> >    This patch make the mentioned Toolbar to remember the searched
> > strings after
> > closing and reopening. Details in patch description.
>
> Great, thanks for this!

Indeed, thank you!  I started integrating this, but Miklos was
faster :-)

I have small nitpicks, so I've pushed that as a minor follow-up cleanup:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=9c9cf6ed4a64fd5f26e15d87d2745309d681aa2e

m_ means "member" - we are using that to mark the member variables, so I
changed the naming a bit; added that to the aSearchStrings, and removed
from m_pFindTextFieldControl wherever it is used as a function
parameter.

The other, even more minor thing, was the whitespace - wrong indentation
in one case.

Otherwise your patch works perfectly, thank you again!

All the best,
Kendy