[PUSHED] a few lines of German translation

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Thu Aug 9 12:49:40 PDT 2012

Hi Daniel,

On Thu, 2012-08-09 at 18:33 +0200, Daniel Herde wrote:
> Please review the translation of the german comments in some of the
> source files in dbaccess/source. More will follow.

	Thanks for that ! :-) much appreciated.

	We could really use an MPL/LGPLv3+ dual-license statement on the public
list that we can link into:

	http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Developers

	Otherwise this is great. Some of the original German comments are
sometimes a bit cute / un-necessary:

////////////////////////////
//   class FooBaa         //
////////////////////////////

class FooBaa {

};

	Doesn't really need or want a pretty comment like that - so feel free
to clean-out redundant cruft like that as you go - vspace is rather
valuable. Other junk like:

// Berschrieben: berschrieben
rtl::OUString FooBaa::getDescription()
{
}

	Can also just be removed. (my pseudo-German is 20 years out of date
hope it makes sense ;-)

	Otherwise - this is excellent.

	Thanks for your contribution !

		Michael.