[REVIEW 3-6] fdo#53006: Remove directories too, not just plain files

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Fri Aug 10 10:41:27 PDT 2012

On 08/10/2012 05:29 PM, Petr Mladek wrote:
> Just to be sure. removeTree(url) removes only files and not directories.
> Is it by intention? I think that both variants would be fine.

Oh, good catch.  No, it was an oversight to not remove directories.  So
<http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=0ab5ce54c441b12ea6c12a2cedb9069f36cfd0f4>
"fdo#53006: Remove directories too, not just plain files" fixes that.  I
think it is best to backport it to libreoffice-3-6, too.  (Seen working
as intended on both Linux and Windows master.)

Stephan