same id twice in dbaccess/source/ui/inc/FieldDescControl.hxx ?

Philipp Riemer ruderphilipp at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 12:35:25 PDT 2012

> opengrok shows FIELD_FIRST_VIRTUAL_COLUMN used only in
> dbaccess/source/ui/tabledesign/TEditControl.cxx, where two
> lines read ...
>     if( nColId < FIELD_FIRST_VIRTUAL_COLUMN )
>
> My conclusion is that the definitions are reasonable.
>
> HTH,
> Terry.

Ok. Sorry, I did not grok for it but asked directly... Next time I
will hopefully do it upfront before asking embarrassing questions
again..!

Thank you very much for the fast answer!

Philipp

PS1: So I will write a little explanatory comment at this line, ok?
PS2: I had to read your comment at Nabble since it was not forwarded by mail: