Build LO for Android on Mac OS 10.8

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Sun Aug 12 22:41:44 PDT 2012

> ld: warning: ignoring file /opt/local/lib/libiconv.dylib, file was built
> for unsupported file forma
> ld: warning: ignoring file /opt/local/lib/libz.dylib, file was built for
> unsupported file format
> ld: in /opt/local/lib/libiconv.2.dylib, file was built for unsupported
> file format

Hmm, what is this /opt/local/lib? In general the LO build for MacOSX
will break if it tries to use some existing add-on builds of common
3rd-party libraries, like MacPorts etc. At least that is what
everybody says, I don't have personal experience as I don't have
MacPorts... Try to make sure this /opt/local stuff is not found when
building LibreOffice, removing /opt/local/bin from PATH (if you have
it there) probably helps.

--tml