[PUSHED 3-6] fdo#53246 Fresh postgresql-sdbc implementation names

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Mon Aug 13 03:35:07 PDT 2012

On Mon, 2012-08-13 at 10:20 +0200, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=f50a41437ee99aee499dbabd1d36ef8197db5559>
> "fdo#53246 Fresh postgresql-sdbc implementation names" works around that
> on master, with a rather trivial patch of choosing new names for the
> relevant UNO implementations.  I verified that it does not break things
> with the instructions from

	Cherry-picked that commit, thanks for that :-) at worst it breaks the
postgresql driver in return for making startup not bomb-out ;-) At best
it makes everything work nicely.

	Incidentally; have we also pushed a patch to not bomb-out on duplicate
components, but warn / cope instead ?

	Thanks anyhow !

		Michael.