Solarmutex Deadlock when Closing Calc which contains functions with XVolatileResult return values

anwen anwenfish at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 14 06:20:07 PDT 2012

Stephan Bergmann-2 wrote

> On 08/14/2012 12:35 AM, anwen wrote:
>> I implemented the above code with c++ . However, it did not work.
>> Anything
>> wrong with the following code:
>> m_xCC is a given Reference<XComponentContext>
>>
>> Reference<XEventBroadcaster>
>> xBrd(m_xCC->getServiceManager()->createInstanceWithContext(OUString(RTL_CONSTASCII_USTRINGPARAM("com.sun.star.frame.GlobalEventbroadcaster")),
>
> it's "GlobalEventBroadcaster" (with a capital "B")
>
> Stephan
>
>> m_xCC), UNO_QUERY); //xBrd is still empty, not sure why?

Stephan, thank you for your kind and important correct. It works now. In
addition, from the link
(http://www.openoffice.org/api/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/sdb/OfficeDatabaseDocument.html),
I saw that both "OnPrepareUnload" and "OnUnload" events are synchronously
broadcaster. Does it mean SolarMutex protection again? I really hope it does
not.

Thank you again,

Wendi