[PUSHED] change indentation

Philipp Riemer ruderphilipp at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 09:28:56 PDT 2012

2012/8/14 Michael Meeks <michael.meeks at suse.com>:

> On Sun, 2012-08-12 at 16:58 +0000, Gerrit wrote:
>> Philipp Riemer has uploaded a new change for review.
>> Change subject: change indentation
>
>         Found pushed,
>
>                 Michael.
>
> PS. do we really need to send this lot via gerrit ? and hence the
> mailing list :-)

Hey,

I am sorry about that. I did a "git push" than a "git stash" followed
by "./logerrit nextchange" -- to reset the start point for Gerrit, at
least I thought this. After that, a "git stash pop" before I added my
stuff via "git add -p" and than said "./logerrit submit". However, the
tool did not upload only the last one but all my patches of the
evening... Seems as if it is too smart for me and I did something
wrong. Help/hints appreciated!

However, in general, if the project switches to a repo that is
completely maintained by Gerrit than we will see such mails even more
often than now, or not?

Cheers,
Philipp