[GSoC 2012][Collaboration] brief status

Matúš Kukan matus.kukan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 10:47:37 PDT 2012

On 13 August 2012 21:30, Matúš Kukan <matus.kukan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Now I use signal emitted when the channel is closed but then the info
> popup is displayed also when we close the document.

Ah, it was too late and I was stupid, it's fixed.
So when the contact leaves you get gtk dialog showed.
(I hope the gtk dependency is not a problem there; it's proly temporary)

I am going to look at unit test and maybe improve documentation, README, etc.

Well, one thing I don't like at all is that it does not work with
.service and .client files installed but I have no idea why and how to
debug it. So I am just ignoring the problem and not using the files.

Best,
Matus