image rendering regression ?

Tomaž Vajngerl quikee at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 07:30:01 PDT 2012

Hi,

Yes, I left the true in the code because I want to analyze why the
code in "else" is not correct anymore before I remove it. I will
change the code in a future commit.
There are still some problems when scrolling a document with pictures
and only part of the picture should be rendered.

No need to thank me for fixing the problem as I was the one who caused
the problem with rendering in the first place - sorry about that. :)

regards,
Tomaž