[GSOC-UPDATE](15.08) Impress Remote

Andrzej J. R. Hunt andrzej at ahunt.org
Thu Aug 16 00:43:27 PDT 2012

Hi Michael,

On 08/15/2012 09:55 PM, Michael Meeks wrote:
> 	Nice work :-) I guess bluetooth is the last big nasty ? :-)
Yep, bluetooth is the main remaining item -- which I'm now starting.
Although the html notes export will probably also be hard to actually
implement. (The only other item missing is the disconnection screen /
automatic reconnection, which shouldn't be particularly complicated -- I
think for this it's probably best if I add caching of "approved" clients
to the server which would also save the need to approve a client every
single time it is used.)

>> Attached is a screenshot of the About Dialog -- it is loosely based on
>> the LO equivalent -- I'm not entirely sure what would be appropriate to
>> be shown here, but it can be easily edited.
> 	Who knows; it'd be good to point to the license I guess.
I'll add that -- I should probably also mention my use of the Coverflow
and ActionBarSherlock, which are both Apache licenced.

>> Thanks to tml for pointing out that ActionBarSherlock is already
>> present. At the moment ant building of the remote fails due to a missing
>> sdk.dir: I assume this is somewhere in the build scripts being used for
>> the android viewer; I'll be taking a more detailed look tomorrow.
> 	The sdk.dir property is imported from the local.properties file and is
> generated by the Makefile see the echo in the build-ant: rule in
> LibreOffice4Android.
Thanks!

Andrzej