Help Locating Base Code

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 09:53:38 PDT 2012

I am still having a hard time locating the relevant code for this bug
fdo#53001. I did the backtrace with the dialog open and I didn't see
anything useful in there. If someone can help direct me to the relevant
code OR if someone is willing to take the bug and fix it, I think it's a 20
minute fix but hours upon hours of trying to find the code has left me a
bit frustrated.

Best Regards,
Joel