gerrit maildrop troubles [SOLVED]

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Tue Aug 21 09:11:41 PDT 2012

Hi,

while fixing another bug I realized that Norbert brutally ripped out the
cronjob that synced the repo the maildrop used as a base. I now fixed that in
making the maildrop use the gerrit repo (via local ssh) as the base -- that
works, but is wasting ressources of course. In the long run, we either need the
gerritbot to keep its up-to-date repo mirror again, or even better: let it read
the git repo, which is on the same machine after all.

Best,

Bjoern

Note: I also reenabled the sync for dev-tools, for which fdo is still the
reference. We should soonish move the other repos over to gerrit too: Haveing
some here, some there is just causing confusion, esp. since whatever you push
to gerrit dev-tools master now will be forcefully overwritten by the sync.