[PUSHED 3-6] Fix for fdo#53640 - Pivot table from database source

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Wed Aug 22 12:22:19 PDT 2012

On Wed, 2012-08-22 at 15:05 -0400, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
> https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/gitweb?p=core.git;a=commitdiff;h=f4ed9a5adbea3de88870ff4f5cb202bd606e0746
> cherry-picked to 3-6 and preferably to 3-6-1 as well.  This fixes

	Looks sensible - I'm sure clang would have something to say about this
sort of incrementing of dead variables ;-)

> Also, optionally I'd like
> https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/gitweb?p=core.git;a=commitdiff;h=88979ef6ffe7921200311513d6601f9c5d582a42
>
> backported as well.  Leaving this code in would result in re-populating
> the pivot cache twice unnecessarily, which would degrade performance.

	I pushed that - though it looks more scary.

	Even more scary to me is the lack of unit-test-age for this area;
though I suppose anything involving a database is a bit of a pain to
test.

	Thanks !

		Michael.