[GSOC] Calc Performance Project End

Daniel Bankston daniel.dev.libreoffice at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 12:41:12 PDT 2012

On 08/21/2012 10:50 AM, Michael Meeks wrote:
> Thanks for applying, and working dilligently; hopefully you can spread
> the news about how cool it is to hack on LibreOffice for GSOC and
> we'll have you & your friends back again next year ? :-) All the best,
> Michael.
I've already been telling people I had a great experience, but I'll
continue to do so!  I will graduate after this fall semester so I won't
be able to return again as GSOC student, but I do plan to continue to
contribute to LibreOffice as I have time (which may be little during the
school semester).

Thanks,
Daniel