'make check' failure

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Fri Aug 24 01:46:44 PDT 2012

On 08/23/2012 06:20 PM, John Smith wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 11:45 AM, Michael Stahl <mstahl at redhat.com> wrote:
>> reading the log you posted no you don't get a core file because
>> soffice.bin didn't actually crash.
>>
> Ok, so how do we go about getting more detailed info that can assist
> in solving the issue, then ? (assuming I can reproduce, of course) I

The unoapi tests involving anything related to accessibility have
historically been very fragile (things like expecting a certain GUI
element has focus at a certain moment, which can fail as soon as other
apps are running in parallel), have been cleaned up significantly over
time, but likely still contain problems.  Analyzing them is,
unfortunately, a black art.

> quickly tried a 'make
> /usr/local/src/libreoffice/workdir/unxlngi6.pro/JunitTest/sc_unoapi/user'
> as suggested in the logfile and that just gave me a 'nothing to do for
> foo' response. Can I do a 'make clean' for just that test ?

I assume you forgot to "cd sc" before calling make there.

Stephan