'make check' failure

Michael Stahl mstahl at redhat.com
Fri Aug 24 03:00:36 PDT 2012

On 24/08/12 10:51, Noel Grandin wrote:

> On 2012-08-24 10:46, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
>>
>>> quickly tried a 'make
>>> /usr/local/src/libreoffice/workdir/unxlngi6.pro/JunitTest/sc_unoapi/user'
>>>
>>> as suggested in the logfile and that just gave me a 'nothing to do for
>>> foo' response. Can I do a 'make clean' for just that test ?

replace "user" with "done" at the end of that (does the error message
really suggest "user"?  here it says "done")

>> I assume you forgot to "cd sc" before calling make there.

yes.  but see below :)

> I've also bumped into this problem before and then given up.
> Maybe the root makefile should gain the necessary smarts to make this
> "just work"?

hmm... that is a bit cumbersome but fortunately our tests seem to have a
consistent naming convention so i've implemented that now in
01a6b0b0eb2103df594881e4e5ac3607f1177998