Bug 38840 - Adding coverage analysis to unit tests

John Smith lbalbalba at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 05:01:43 PDT 2012

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 8:41 PM, Michael Stahl <mstahl at redhat.com> wrote:
> On 23/08/12 18:09, John Smith wrote:
>> Hi,
>>

>> I just finished a first full run of lcov. There was one 'make check'
>> failure though, and there were a lot of 'warnings' running lcov that
>> may need some further investigation. Also, there is some stuff
>> included ('/usr/include/boost', for example) that might not be desired
>> in the report ?
>
> yes, everything under /usr/include is just noise, would be great to
> filter that out.

Hrm. Looking at the 'lcov' options now, there seems to be a '--remove
' flag that lets you filter out coverage data for a particular set of
files from a tracefile by specifying a pattern. So I guess that 'lcov
--remove /tmp/libreoffice_total.info /usr/include -o
/tmp//tmp/libreoffice_filtered.info' should do it. I will look into
that one, as soon as 'make build && make check' finally finishes...

Regards,

John Smith.