autogen.sh error on no warnings

Ruslan Kabatsayev b7.10110111 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 07:02:38 PDT 2012

Hi Norbert,

Your fix is not solving all the problem: now autogen fails without
indication why. See the message:

>If you want to run the smoketest, issue:
>make check
>
>Error running configure at ./autogen.sh line 187.
This is because you redirect error to /dev/null, but don't prevent cat
error status. So this is better to be fixed either by first checking
presence of warn ("[ -e warn ] && cat warn"), or adding "|| true" to
"cat warn 2>/dev/null"

Regards,
Ruslan