make_installer 'touching' files in solver ?

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Sun Aug 26 23:53:16 PDT 2012

On 08/25/2012 10:42 AM, Matúš Kukan wrote:
> I was doing --enable-epm build (it was probably mistake)
> and had problems with 'make check'
> something seems to be 'touching' version libraries in solver.
> (libuno_sal.so.3 libuno_salhelpergcc3.so.3 libstore.so.3 ...)

My accumulated autogen.lastrun contains a commented out --enable-epm
with comment

   # --enable-epm leads to stripped solver

So looks like instsetoo_native still strips libraries, and does so
in-place in the solver.  (I at least lost track of the "when and what to
srip" discussion we had not too long ago.)

Stephan