Dailies by banch?

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Mon Dec 3 11:10:53 PST 2012

Florian Effenberger schrieb:
> No vetoe from my side :)
>
> Petr Mladek wrote on 2012-12-03 13:21:
>> Norbert, others, what do you think about it?

Hi all,

Currently I disagree with that idea, but I still have to think about
that for a while. May be I do not see a problem because I have the
experience to know what tinderbox delivers what Versions from what
branch, so I will have to try to get some empathy concerning other
users' needs.

We have to be sure that we do not get other disadvantage when we follow
that suggestion.

CU

Rainer

BTW, can we get any standard to prevent from these discussions over all MLs?

we should please send such mails TO the (global) mailing list where
discussion is to be done, and all CC only are for info to attract
attention to the discussion.