problems with python3.3 and UNO components

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Wed Dec 5 04:45:36 PST 2012

Hi there,

On Mon, 2012-11-26 at 10:07 +0100, Xisco Faulí wrote:
> I rebuilt master with the latest changes made by Michael Stahl,
> Michael Meeks and Julien Nabet and
> desktop.addTerminateListener(TerminateListenerProcAdapter(test)) does
> not fail anymore. However, print(dir(desktop)) still yells the same
> problem.

	Did we get this all sorted out in the end ? :-)

> Anyway, I could already launch fax wizard using python3.3 so this is a
> big step foward. Thank you to all of you guys.

	Cool - thank you for all your great work there for 4.0 - it's wonderful
to see progress in the python migration. Incidentally - any chance you
could update:

	http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/4.0

	To add your work & credit in there ? :-)

	Thanks !

		Michael.