Default Styles in Writer

Niklas Johansson sleeping.pillow at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 03:55:37 PST 2012

Hi Samuel

This is pretty much the issue I tried to raise in the UX-discussion.
- Applied styles are shown in the ComboBox (a good thing)
- A style that is the basis for another style is seen as Applied
   and is thus shown in the ComboBox (what I questioned)
- The Default Style is the basis for all other styles (not a bad thing)
   and thus it is *always* shown in the ComboBox (not so nice)

An important point, I believe, is that, if in fact the Default Style
is explicitly used in the document it should be shown in the
ComboBox.
So, for this to work I believe the logic behind what is added in the
ComboBox at run time needs to changed. I wouldn't mind being
proven wrong though. ;)

Nice job with the default set of styles though.

Regards,
Niklas Johansson