About numbertext

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Thu Dec 6 05:40:49 PST 2012

On 12/06/2012 02:02 PM, Németh László wrote:
> I have made the complete port, tested with LibreOffice 4.0 and 3.6:
> http://extensions.libreoffice.org/extension-center/numbertext-1/pscreleasefolder.2012-10-09.7591543982/0.9.5/numbertext-0.9.5.oxt
> or
> http://www.numbertext.org/dist/numbertext-0.9.5.oxt
> Could you update the numbertext src package of the LibreOffice? Thanks
> in advance,

LO wants to download the prebuilt oxt from
<http://ooo.itc.hu/oxygenoffice/download/libreoffice/510117359dc91181ea06b4aa8582ed2c-numbertext-0.9.5.oxt>
(see LO's Makefile.fetch), so if somebody (Kami?) can put it there, that
would be the easiest.  I can adapt the single line setting
NUMBERTEXT_EXTENSION_PACK in LO's configure.ac then.

The first link above leads to a broken oxt, so I assume the second link
points to what we want (and the md5sum I give above is for that one).

Stephan