Change in core[master]: fdo#56124 add calc functions IFERROR and IFNA as in ODFF1.2

Eike Rathke erack at redhat.com
Fri Dec 7 14:40:49 PST 2012

Hi Winfried,

On Thursday, 2012-12-06 13:08:37 +0100, Winfried Donkers wrote:
> [...]

Could it be that you didn't implement the special handling in the
compiler and tokens? Grep for ocIf in

formula/source/core/api/token.cxx
formula/source/core/api/FormulaCompiler.cxx
sc/source/core/tool/token.cxx
sc/source/core/tool/interpr4.cxx

For all occurrences that might need attention issue the command

git grep ocIf formula sc

in $SRCDIR, e.g. for completeness at the end there should also be an
entry in sc/source/core/tool/parclass.cxx

  Eike

GnuPG key 0x293C05FD : 997A 4C60 CE41 0149 0DB3  9E96 2F1A D073 293C 05FD
Support the FSFE, care about Free Software! https://fsfe.org/support/?erack