Build failure on master on mysqlc module

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Sat Dec 8 05:54:40 PST 2012

Lubos Lunak wrote
>> Entering /home/julien/compile-libreoffice/libo/mysqlc/source
>> /home/julien/compile-libreoffice/libo/mysqlc/source/mysqlc_services.cxx:20:
>> /home/julien/compile-libreoffice/libo/solver/unxlngx6/inc/rtl/stringutils.h
>>xx:34:27: fatal error: config_global.h: No such file or directory
>> compilation terminated.
>
>  The file should be in config/ , created by configure. Compile command
> should
> have -I$(SRCDIR)/config option.

I must recognize I don't understand why and what to do, even after having a
look to :
- core/config/README
-
'http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=1aad4689babec28f47b99666b303ab8bfffc3106

So for the moment, I put in comment --enable-ext-mysql-connector in
autogen.lastrun and build is ok.

Julien