Using config_xxx.h instead of -DHAVE_XXX

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Mon Dec 10 06:23:19 PST 2012

On 12/10/2012 02:41 PM, Michael Meeks wrote:
> On Mon, 2012-12-10 at 14:25 +0100, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
>> Collateral damage in SDK was my fear, too, so I wanted to have a look at
>> it, only to see that it is already significantly broken in LO 4.0
>> anyway.  Will have a stab at fixing it...
>
> 	Nice. If we could make the SDK samples build during the main build,
> that would (I hope) help retard further bit-rot on ~all platforms: I
> couldn't work out a way to even build it successfully once when I
> touched it there recently: but perhaps that's just me ;-)

The mechanisms to set up an SDK build environment are not exactly great,
and building the examples with the gbuild environment instead would miss
the point (and miss some errors that would only manifest when you
actually try to build the example in the SDK build environment), so
that's unfortunately not trivial.

Stephan